Compliance challenges are here to ring in the new year, with no exceptions. California legislation has aggressively expanded employee rights in many areas. All legal changes will be covered so that employers will comply in 2023.
- Date: Thursday, Jan. 26
- Time: 7:30 a.m. Check-In/Networking; 8-10 a.m. Forum
- Location: Chamber Office, 1725 Eye St.
- Cost: $50 Members; $75 Nonmembers (2023 labor law poster included!)
- Register: Email email@example.com or call the office at 661-327-4421
Reserve your spot today – seating is limited! This series, presented by Young Wooldridge LLP and co-sponsored by LeBeau-Thelen LLP, includes registration for the New Year Labor Law & HR Update Forum for California employers on Jan. 26, and a complimentary 2023 labor law poster (a $45 value!).
Join attorneys Jerry Pearson of Young Wooldridge, LLP; and Daniel Klingenberger of LeBeau-Thelen, LLP, as they guide you through these updates and answer questions throughout the forum.
Topics will include:
- Protected Time Off:
- New Bereavement Leave Requirement
- Changes to CFRA Leaves of Absence
- Changes to Mandatory Paid Sick Leave Law
- COVID – 19:
- Exposure Notifications
- Status of Cal/OSHA Emergency Temporary Standards
- Status of Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Law
- Workplace Posters
- Pay Scale Requirements:
- Job Recruitment Materials
- Reporting Mandates for Large Employers
- New Marijuana Drug Testing