Why Join Greater Bakersfield Chamber
Greater Bakersfield Chamber delivers on your wish list and more. In fact, your company’s Chamber membership is
available for use by all of your employees. Look at the Calendar of Events and you’ll see something happening nearly every week.
And even when coming to an event doesn’t work for you, your Chamber membership still generates value. Member companies are listed in several ways in the Online Business Directory to make it easy to search. Support other civic-minded Chamber businesses and identify those you want to meet. Also, the Chamber is constantly asked for referrals, and we refer only Chamber members.
- New member profile announcement in the Chamber’s Metro Business Journal Business listing in the Chamber’s Online Directory
- Opportunities to submit public service announcements and press releases for the Chamber’s print and electronic newsletters
- Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities
- Weekly Governmental Review Council meetings feature speakers from the business and government communities
- Town Hall meetings, federal, state and city updates and other forums link businesses to legislators and decision-makers
- Trade shows, mixers, and special events offer multiple opportunities for members to connect
- Committee involvement
Business and Leadership Development
- The Chamber receives thousands of inquiries per year for products and services and members are referred first!
- The Chamber website receives more than 1,400 unique visitors per month and more than 2,700 pageviews
- The Chamber’s Online Directory receives more than 500 unique visitors per month and more than 3,300 referrals per month to Chamber member websites
- Regularly-scheduled seminars feature topics vital to business
Join by Mail
You may download (PDF) and return the completed application to:
Greater Bakersfield Chamber
P.O. Box 1947
Bakersfield, CA 93303